Tue, 06 Feb 2018, 8:46pm #1
nerius16
Recruit
Registered: Jan, 2016
Last visit: Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Posts: 5

Hello is there any hot key to pick up items faster?
In aries many people drop ores so i want to pick them up faster:).
Thank you for your answer:)

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:44am #2
facku
Scout
Registered: Dec, 2017
Last visit: Sun, 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 14

no, you can download an auto clicker tho, or that one thing people are not post to talk about on here

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:45am #3
Lunarcat
Conqueror
Ed-kitty
Registered: Apr, 2009
Last visit: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 141

I have not come across any hot key but maybe holding down the mouse (this makes the cursor change from a fatter arrow to a more slimline one.) Maybe you can get items faster with that?

I know when I walk sometimes I just do that but I still run into mobs. It just makes it easier sometimes than just constantly clicking =)

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:48am #4
Lunarcat
Conqueror
Ed-kitty
Registered: Apr, 2009
Last visit: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 141

facku wrote:

no, you can download an auto clicker tho, or that one thing people are not post to talk about on here

Dont advise such things. I have played wlo without cheating! I dont understand why people need to cheat!!!! I have used Doala yes but I do not think that is cheating as it doesnt actually give you the armor.

When you cheat you ruin the game experience =( Wlo is easy enough to play and understand without the need for third party programs!

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:48am #5
facku
Scout
Registered: Dec, 2017
Last visit: Sun, 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 14

Lunarcat wrote:

I have not come across any hot key but maybe holding down the mouse (this makes the cursor change from a fatter arrow to a more slimline one.) Maybe you can get items faster with that?

I know when I walk sometimes I just do that but I still run into mobs. It just makes it easier sometimes than just constantly clicking =)

Thats only for making it that you dont have to click everywhere to move. Once it changes you can release the mouse and will still move.

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:49am #6
facku
Scout
Registered: Dec, 2017
Last visit: Sun, 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 14

Lunarcat wrote:

facku wrote:

no, you can download an auto clicker tho, or that one thing people are not post to talk about on here

Dont advise such things. I have played wlo without cheating! I dont understand why people need to cheat!!!! I have used Doala yes but I do not think that is cheating as it doesnt actually give you the armor.

When you cheat you ruin the game experience =( Wlo is easy enough to play and understand without the need for third party programs!

Picking up items before they despawn is cheating how?

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:50am #7
Lunarcat
Conqueror
Ed-kitty
Registered: Apr, 2009
Last visit: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 141

Well then =) Other than the third party program you advised and I am strongly against did you have another answer :))))

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 4:51am #8
Lunarcat
Conqueror
Ed-kitty
Registered: Apr, 2009
Last visit: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 141

facku wrote:

Lunarcat wrote:

facku wrote:

no, you can download an auto clicker tho, or that one thing people are not post to talk about on here

Dont advise such things. I have played wlo without cheating! I dont understand why people need to cheat!!!! I have used Doala yes but I do not think that is cheating as it doesnt actually give you the armor.

When you cheat you ruin the game experience =( Wlo is easy enough to play and
understand without the need for third party programs!

Picking up items before they despawn is cheating how?

You are advising the use of a third party program which is not allowed.

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 5:00am #9
facku
Scout
Registered: Dec, 2017
Last visit: Sun, 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 14

Lunarcat wrote:

facku wrote:

Lunarcat wrote:

facku wrote:

no, you can download an auto clicker tho, or that one thing people are not post to talk about on here

Dont advise such things. I have played wlo without cheating! I dont understand why people need to cheat!!!! I have used Doala yes but I do not think that is cheating as it doesnt actually give you the armor.

When you cheat you ruin the game experience =( Wlo is easy enough to play and
understand without the need for third party programs!

Picking up items before they despawn is cheating how?

You are advising the use of a third party program which is not allowed.

If your talking about bots/ erem hacks. Not allowed here, i know. In game however, igg doesnt really care. And in 980x they definitely dont care. But if your talking about an auto clicker program for your mouse to ease your had from continues clicking (especially if its alot and you dont want to strain your hand to much or whatever) just for some items. I see as much of an issue with it as someone using the BES or Dola program because no one is really +/- from the use of these in this dead game

Offline
Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 5:18am #10
Lunarcat
Conqueror
Ed-kitty
Registered: Apr, 2009
Last visit: Wed, 07 Feb 2018
Posts: 141

If you download a auto clicker to click items faster then you are getting a benefit from it. Do not compare it to Doala which only allows you to try on armors and various weapons some not even in the english version of the game. Because you will never get those items from using Doala. But an auto clicker will give you an obvious benefit.

To say it isnt allowed here but allowed there is false. No third party programs were ever permitted to be used in wlo and saying that you can just shows your ignorance. Just because everyone can doesnt mean you should or that it is allowed.

You also could get a sore hand from levelling your alchemy. I level my alchemy normally. No third party programs at all. It is slow but that is the way the game was meant to be. When you installed the game it did not advise you to use or download other software. You chose to do that and therefore you are breaking the rules. Do not assume just because no punishment is given because as you say "Igg doesnt really care" doesnt mean it is permitted =)

Offline