Yes guys, you kind of read the title right XD
980 apps., has released on the 5th of Jan (from what I know) a chinese Wonderland for the mobile!!
For those who wish to keep in contact with people (since it's harder to do so in the game), here's a FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/224245151317761/
Also, join our Discord chat: https://discord.gg/hruExhE
From my experience so far:
* You get a capsule at one point (I forgot how I got it ;-;, I think that from one of those gifts they give every few minutes / hours which I speak about down below) that gives you +5000 EXP, so if you're lvl 4, you go to lvl 10 with 99% EXP pretty much instantly, as you know.
* It comes with A FREE E-REMOTE (YES, THE ITEM MALL E-REM),
* With the tent as well AND THE REALLY COOL THING IS that if you go to astrologer, SHE GIVES YOU A TENT PALETTE AND A SHAPE CLAY!! That was so exciting, tbh.
* The world map is not as big, from what I've seen (you get a map in your inventory that shows you the places you can go to).
* Robinson comes with you as a first NPC pet.
* You get 5x 10x EXP potions from I honestly forgot where XD -haven't used them yet-
* You get a teleport scroll in the beginning, and then a bamboo dragonfly once with the EXP potions.
* You have this sort of prizes every few mins, then every few hours FROM WHICH you can get presents in which there are a bunch of cool things like pets, vouchers, potions...
* From the same box that you open every few mins / hours, you get IM GEMS! The item mall works with gems and you can gain quite a few by just opening those boxes. Not to mention that potential pills are only 5 gems (although, I just noticed it's like a daily discount thing in the mall, where they reduce the prices for certain items massively, as they're not in the list anymore, but there are other cheap things~) and some 200 DEF, SPD, MATK etc.?? I'm a bit confused as I found out they actually give you +1 that specific stat, and permanently? (check comments). It is 1 gem in discount store. BUT, in the discount store, after you buy them, the price doubles!! So, if an item in discout is 1 and you buy it, it will be 2 next purchase, then 4, etc.
* I think that buying the gems is also affordable. To get 600 gems is like £10, with which you can buy a Purple Wing Robe, golden cat ears and devil wings, and you'll still have some gems left. The prices of the IM objects are also affordable tbh, and since you can gather 3 gems per box opening (if you're lucky), I think you can gather quite a few.
* Building stuff is like a list where you have a task list where you can put 3 things to be built and you can choose A PET to do it! Like with the Maid (you can still buy a maid in the IM, but idk what it could possibly do)
* You get these dolls throughout quests, which if you tap on them to use then, they take you to a training spot, where there are some wooden sticks sort of thing? You can stay there for 240 mins - 4 hours, and gain EXP (check through the comments for more on this subject)
* Also, you have this new system thing, which I've seen in Norn Saber Online, that allows you to sit down and collect primary materials every 30 mins: +MAJOR DISCOVERY!!
If you leave your character to collect things with that red machine, that collects every 30 mins and you close the game while it's doing it, when you re-open it, you will find it still doing that and with a bunch of materials in your inventory!!
* You have a quest tracker that takes you to the quests, in case you're not sure where to go and what to do ^^
* EVEN COOLER!!
If you send your character at training with the doll, at the sticks thing and close the game, when you come back on, it will show you how much exp you earned while away! And each doll lasts for 4h of training.
Not even sure what else to add, since I haven't played for too long, but it's really exciting, for me at least.
* Hmm, maybe the fact that you get hella lag and sometimes disconnections when you walk, not that often though
* You don't see people on the map, but you see tents and you can go in them and so on
* Obviously the fact that it's in chinese, BUT HEY, if you played wlo on the PC, I think you get accustomed to what you have to do and what to click and stuff.
* There's only one server, but I don't think that's a massive issue tbh.
* You have to pay for every extra 5 spaces in the Props keeper (it comes with 5 opened). I had like 40 gems and I accidentally opened 10 spots without realizing that it takes gems ;-;
Sometimes, I take screenshots and I use Google Translate app to put in the picture and then it comes out with what the words mean (not super accurate, but you know, pretty decent and if you have a good sense of intuition, I think you can figure it out)
How you can find this:
Welll, just go in PlayStore or AppStore (actually, I'm not sure if AppStore has it yet or not) and type in wlo (since I can't tell you what to type in chinese XD) and there should be this blue icon with Alice in the picture and the makers are 980x Game Online
I would really hope for some English game company to buy this and develop it in English and all XD Or to just make it dual-language or I don't know~
I miss this game at times, not gonna lie, although I think that it came out for mobiles a bit too late...as the game is dying for ages now...
But who knows, maybe the mobile one will revive the game or something? XD
If there are any of you who want to start playing it, I wouldn't mind taking some screenshots with some of the features translated or something ^^
For now, I'll show you a few screenshots I took!
ADDITIONAL "DISCOVERIES" (also, read through the comments for more!!):
* It's a bit complicated gaining gold. The only gold you can make is by selling in your inventory (in the right, down corner) the items you don't need. Or by winning some in the periodic gifts (I'll just call them that).
* There's no trade / sell function
* Also, I heard (I'm not sure about it though) on the forum that there's no EXP glitch - the known bursting / GST. So....leveling happens like...normal training. As people do in the PC version, when they're reborn.
* The highest person I've seen is 68. They're slowly getting there, maybe they don't even have GS yet, and since no one has it yet, maybe they haven't tried GST yet, so you never know.
* You do get quite a lot of potions though, so maybe training wouldn't be as hard
* No instances, of course
* MAJOR DISCOVERY!! If you leave your character to collect things with that red machine, that collects every 30 mins and you close the game while it's doing it, when you re-open it, you will find it still doing that and with a bunch of materials in your inventory!!
* If you do PVP PK, you win things when you win the fight!!
IM gems and items mostly ^^
* If you tap anywhere on the map in the corner, it takes you there
* In the discount store, after you buy them, the price doubles!! So, if an item in discout is 1 and you buy it, it will be 2 next purchase, then 4, etc.
(check the comments for further information, as I haven't updated this fully)
GUIDE FOR QUICK LEVELING!!
In the mobile version, unfortunately, Bursting/GST does not work to lvl up, HOWEVER, there is another way of lvling up very quick once you hit at least lvl 42.
It's a Suicider train and you will need a few things to know and required to do it.
Needed: - IM bow (6ss for +3 or 21ss for +6)
- Arrow rain skill
- Fast earth OR a lot of HP on your main
This training can be used for mages and for killers as well.
If you're lvl 42+, go to Oslya, Arez quest (the raptor fights, where you see rows and rows of raptors)
Why lvl 42? Because highest lvl raptor is 61 and so you need at least lvl 42 to keep your EQ safe, so it won't break.
Preferably you need an Earth suicider who is fast and has some HP and won't spawn when all raptors hit him at once!!
That earth will put shield on you with remote, but carefully set it for SP to wall you and not HP, or he will wall himself!! Then you can kill the raptors with your +3 or +6 bow.
If your earth is too slow, raptors might attack first and kill you and your earth before he can wall you.
(The difference from +6 bow and +3 bow is that +6 hits more than the +3 bow and the higher it is, the lesser you'll miss on high lvl monsters)
REMEMBER: The Suicider earth HAS to be the LEADER and start the quest and it HAS to die during the battle!! So do not heal him, he must die during the fight. Do not revive him either!!
This way, you can redo the battle over and over again and gain alot of exp. If your earth doesn't die for some unexplained magical reason, do defence on your main so that raptors have a chance to kill your suicider during the fight.
This is needed to be able to redo the quest a lot of times.
If you get to a higher level, you can go to the P quest in Welling Village and do this over and over again. The pirates quest is the one on the far right of the village where there is a trap on the floor, you have to speak to the guard next to it to have it open so you can go inside.
Extra: Close your battle and pk in settings so that people won't revive your Earth and screw with your training!!
Extra extra: To gain gems quicker, have two characters on the same account doing PvP and opening the daily gifts as the gems are shared between characters. In a few weeks, you'll afford the bow if you can't recharge. Also, don't forget that at times, they offer free gems with some updates. Rare, but they do at times.
I thank my friend for this guide and those who added details about it in the Discord group
I'll keep updating this if I find out about new stuff, if anyone is interested~
Last edited Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 1:46am by DizZyDiceS