GODDESS TRAINING GUIDE
(Burst training with goddess skills like Hot fire, Shrink and Blockage)
The Goddess training is a boosting exp training which you can get a lot exp. But this training is not very good and also very boring. But if you are really high level (class Expert) and need to level up faster. Then this training will be good for you. If you are still a beginner of the game, then better don't do the goddess training. Learn from the game first and build experiences up first. No need for hurry, otherwise you will lose your interest in the game.
Note: in this guide I use the red horses as basic pets for the Goddess Training.
The disadvantages of Goddess Training:
- Your pets will not leveling up or very slow.
- You need always a full team.
- Your physical and magical skills won't be leveling up (or very slow).
- You will often dismiss your horse.
- You need maxed assistant skills.
- Wind, Water and Earth must have 3 debuffs (or at least 1 debuff).
- Fire, Water and Earth users must have goddess skill: Hot fire, Shrink and Blockage.
- Electron Control is necessary, otherwise it will be pain.
PREPARATION FIRST PART:
- Collect 2 sets of Grape Syrups or 6 sets of Tomato Juices (set = 50 pieces)
- Get a level 1 red horse with speed 57 or 59 for the whole team. (Whole team must have same speed horse.)
- A team must have at least 2 fire users with Hot Fire (goddess skill) and 1 water user with Shrink (goddess skill).
- Be sure your team members can train at least for 2 hours or more.
- Find a wind mob between level 10-20 for the goddess training.
A good team for Goddess Training:
- 2 Fire users with Hot fire, 1 Water user with Shrink and 1 Earth/Wind user. (12x damage)
- 3 Fire users with Hot fire, 1 Earth/Wind user. (9x damage)
The best team:
- 3 Fire users with Hot fire, 1 Water user with Shrink. (18x damage)
PREPARATION SECOND PART:
- Fire needs to have speed between 0 and 57.
- Water, wind, earth need to have highest possible speed, over 100.
The fires must be able in combo with horses. The speed must be close to horse's speed as possible, but always lower than horse's speed.
NOTE: Please, don't lie about the speed. Just tell fairly and they will help you to make your speed lower or higher, if they are kind enough. The goddess training will be a failure, if you lie about the speed, you won't get good exp this way.
There are two kind of training: 3-rounds or 4-rounds. There are also professional 4-rounds orders, but for those orders you need to have a water user with Shrink and the highest speed of the whole team. Otherwise it will be failed, maybe you can better use Fiery Attack instead, since it has more stable.
You need set up your electron control. If you don't have one, then manually with functions technique.
- If fires doesn't have Hagendis or Fire Combo, then choose their highest possible offensive skill.
- If fires use a Shadow Pestle, then choose Five-Star Hit as the offensive skill for the last round.
- Only 1 debuff? Then defense until the last round. The last round is for debuff.
- Train on multiple mobs? The second priority of electron control will come in handy here. Put the debuff skill of the round 1 in the first priority and the previous first priority will be the second priority. This way your team will debuff on other mobs one more before your team kill them. This way you can get more burst exp from other mobs.
3. Red Horse:
- Must be in [battle] - Don't forget.
NOTE: It is also possible to choose Shasha, Qlaya, Xaolan, Magellan or other pet with assistant skill instead the Red Horse. But the team must have at least 2 or 3 red horses to get enough exp. Remember good: using one of those pets, means you and others in your team must sacrifice exp for this pet in your team.
Their assistant skills must be maxed. If so, then their orders are:
For a pet with debuff skill: Defence [pet] - Defence [pet] - Assistant Skill [enemy] - Physical/Magical Skill [enemy]
For a pet with buff skill (manually): Defence [pet] - Defence [pet] - Assistant Skill [someone else's horse] - Physical/Magical Skill [enemy]
Click here for more details about the Goddess Training for Pets, written by darkdeaver.
If you are finished with preparation, then you can start to train and keep it for 2 hours and more.
When the horses are level 9 or 10, then the horses are too "old". Dismiss them and get new red horses for whole team. If your team train 24 hours, it means your team needs to replace the horses for 3 times each days. The fresh red horse is only good enough for 8 hours.
If you don't replace the horses, then you will get only crap exp.
The fire users can use weapons with critical hits to get more damage, so also higher EXP, as long as if it is successful to have the critical hit in the last round. Maybe you can equip a weapon with the critical hit to your pet, if you are not fire user, to increase the success rate of the critical hit. But it is not necessary to use the weapons with the critical hits, you are also fine without one. The weapons with critical hits can only obtain from the Item Mall and from the reward of the quest "TutanKhamen's Sanctum" in Egypt. Also the bomb diamonds from the slot machine "Diamond Hit" have a critical power, that you can add into your weapon.
Getting no exp or little exp?
- Perhaps the assistant skills are not maxed, train them first before you start the goddess training. (tip: use non-maxed assistant skill in last round to level it up very fast)
- The combo of all fires is failed, too bad next battle better.
- The wrong set up of the electron control, check it again carefully.
- The speed messed up, maybe someone lied about the speed.
Questions and Answers:
Please click the show-button to see the questions and answers.
Q: Can we not train manually in the Goddess (or Burst) Training?
A: You can train manually, if you can't afford to buy an electron control. It is not forbidden, just tiresome, for you and also for your team members with the electron control. But if you have a full team with manuals, then train in the battle with more mobs. And do repeat the orders on every mob, you will obtain even more EXP than with one mob. And this is more easier to train, but your SP will be empty rapidly. So you need a lot of SP foods to do it.
Q: Can this training be done without goddess skills?
A: It will be no "goddess" training anymore. Of course you can alike training, but you will get less exp. I believe they are called "Burst Training".
Here is the 3-rounds orders:
- Fire's orders: Slowdown [enemy] - Fiery Attack/Fire Attack [player] - Hagendis Hit/Fire Stone Hit [enemy]
- Water's orders: Water shield [pet] - Freezing Spell [enemy] - Sleep [enemy]
- Earth's orders: Terrafication [enemy] - Tree bind [enemy] - Shield Defense [pet]
- Wind's orders: Shield Smash [enemy] - Coma Spell [enemy] - Cord Spell [enemy] (unchanged)
- Red Horse's orders: Defense [pet] - Defense [pet] - Horse Kick [enemy] (unchanged)
Q: Why must it to be have a Red Horse?
A: Because this horse is fire, strong and fast. Those 3 good points made him the most useful horse for the goddess training. But another kind horses are also OK, but you will get a bit less exp than the red horse. If you are not high level enough to catch horses, then viloraptors are also a option. More information: http://wlodb.com/topics/914
Q: What is a debuff?
A: An assistant skill that can be used for enemy, like slowdown, freezing spell, etcetera. And a buff is also an assistant skill, but then for ally. Read more about 4 different categories of assistant skills: http://wlodb.com/posts/34606
Q: How much exp can we get from the goddess training?
A: At least 2k exp for fires and minimal 6k exp for wind/water/earth. It is according to the Fire's damage, how bigger damage, how higher exp.
Q: Why do fires obtain the lowest exp in compare others?
A: Because fires uses only 1 or 2 debuff in the training and others uses 3 debuffs. The fire can also use 3 debuffs like: slowdown - poison spell - mess spell. This orders can only used in a team, which has already 2 fires who must use hot fire and offensive skill, otherwise they won't get "Goddess exp". It means a team with 3 or 4 fires, but it can be unfair for other elements. Because other elements need fires to get goddess exp.
Q: If I use 2x exp potion in the goddess training, will the obtained exp doubled?
A: No, it won't be doubled. The boost exp potions are only good for normal trainings, without usage of debuffs/buffs.
Q: How about the 2x exp event?
A: Yes, it will be doubled.
Q: If I train goddess training with 2 or more mobs, then would I get a lot exp?
A: Yes, you can get a lot more exp from a battle with 2 or more mobs than a battle with just 1 mob, just repeat the orders on every mob. You cannot use the electron for this kind of training. You need to train manually. Besides there are also different elements, so you will get less exp from them than the wind one. You need to have a big SPmax to do this kind of training.
Q: Why must I train on low level pet, not higher level mob (lv 20+)?
A: Because you will only get best exp from the mob level 10-20. Higher or lower than those range won't give you better exp than mob between level 10-20.
Q: Can I use better a Fire Stone Hit than a Fire Combo Beating?
A: Not better, because the Fire Combo Beating is more powerful than the Fire Stone Hit. But you are free to choose. Use the Fire Combo Beating, if you want to have a higher EXP rate.
Q: Do wind users have no goddess skill?
A: They have the goddess skill Vanish, which is a buff skill and can only be used on the owner. That is completely useless for the goddess training. They must get 3 debuffs like shield smash, coma spell and cord spell and that is it.
Q: Can wind user use the buff skill speed up for his/her horse?
A: Yes, you can use speed up. If you get too often failed combo, then try again to defence instead speed up your horse. If it works better, then maybe it is still early to use speed up. Need higher level to increase the combo successrate.
Q: Can I still train in the Goddess Training after the rebirth?
A: No, after the rebirth you will be unable to train in the Goddess Training. So, my advice is to keep training until you are level 180 for the rebirth. Because you can also not train in the Goddess Training after level 180, then feel free to reborn. It is fault of the game system, it can not help. But if you want to have the cape with +80 for all stats, then train normal until you are level 199. See more details: http://wlodb.com/topics/2750
Q: What is the highest possible offensive skill?
A: It is your last available attack spell. Some attack spells, used for mass kill, can not have the combo attack, which are useless for the Goddess Training. If it is the case, then choose other spell lower than your last attack spell.
Last edited Tue, 31 Aug 2010, 10:39am by Hugomka